Monday, December 23, 2013

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas from PreK B!

Once again I am so sorry for the mix up on the Santa pictures!  Here are the photos I snapped that day!
Even Mrs. Straessle and I wore our pjs and matching elf shirts and had our photo taken with Santa!
 
We had a wonderful Christmas party on Friday!  Thank you to Ashley Saer for organizing everything and to all of the parents who sent food and came and helped us, we couldn't have done with without you!  Here are the few pictures I was able to take.  If you have any other photos and wouldn't mind sending them to my email I will get them added to the blog so all of the parents can see.
 
Friday was the last day for our elf on the shelf, Fred, to visit our classroom.  Fred had so much fun with his shenanigans throughout the month!  Reading Fred's last letter to the class made me choke up just a little bit, thinking that next year when the elves return to help Santa keep an eye out on behavior that all of my Hoots will be big Kindergarteners! 
  
 
We all made it through our first semester of "big" school and I can't think of any other kiddos (and parents!) I would have wanted to spend it with. I hope you enjoy your Christmas and the time spent with friends, family, and loved ones over the holidays.  May God bless you and keep you until I see you all again in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment